One of the reasons that people need to borrow is because they have no idea of how much there spending or where there money is going. In todays high tech world it's rare to use actual cash to make purchases or transactions which makes it even harder to manager your spending. The Australian Government has produced a very clever app that can be used to help you track your spending and to get an understanding of where your money goes. Once you know where you're spending your money you can then create a budget and also start to make choices about how you'd like to spend and save your money. The key thing here is choice. If you don't know where you're money is going you can't make informed choices about the best way to spend your money. There just isn't enough money to always have you want or need.
Take control of your finances and have a play with the app. You might be amazed at what you'll all of a sudden be able to afford.
Use TrackMySpend to record the following types of expenses:
- Your weekly household budget
- Costs for special events like weddings or celebrations
- Work or travel expenses
- Coffees, lunches and any other cash expenses that you find hard to record
FeaturesTrackMySpend allows you to:
- Nominate a spending limit (per week, fortnight, month or year) and track your progress
- Separate 'needs' and 'wants' to identify opportunities to save
- Create 'favourites' so you can track frequent expenses
- View your expense history
- Add 'tags' to categorise expenses and set spending limits for each category
- Create expense reminders sent as text messages to your phone
- Auto-fill expenses based on past entries
Backup and review
This app also allows you to:
- Have free data backup to prevent data loss
- Sync your profile and use on multiple devices
- Export data to a CSV file (for Excel, or other financial software)
Use TrackMySpend to get a clear picture of your purchasing habits and gain control of your money.
Download the appDownload the app from the following online stores: