How to get a free $500
What is Saver Plus?
Saver Plus is Australia's largest and longest running matched savings and financial education program, offered locally by community organisations in over 60 locations across Australia.
The program assists individuals and families on lower incomes to build assets and improve financial capability, and has supported thousands of lower income earners to develop a lasting savings habit.
Saver Plus offers:
- up to $500 in matched savings for education costs
- fun, free and informal financial education workshops
- assistance and support from a local Saver Plus Worker to establish a savings goal and develop a savings habit.
Who can participate?
You may be eligible to join Saver Plus if you:
- have a Centrelink Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card
- are at least 18 years old
- have some regular income from work (you or your partner) including casual, part-time, full-time or seasonal employment
- have a child at school or attend vocational education yourself
Phone 1300 610 355 OR
SMS your name and postcode to 1300 610 355
Have you completed Saver Plus?
Click here to download the instructions and form needed to claim your matched funds.
If you would prefer a claim form be posted to you, please contact your local Saver Plus Worker on1300 610 355.